Sunday, November 24, 2013

How to prop up a newborn baby. Combine the photos in Photoshop to remove the adult's hand. I wish I had known this before I subjected Ben to Eppic Moments dangerous and terrible photography practices here in Milton. Anyone in the Milton/Pace/pensacola area - do NOT use Eppic Moments!!!!!

How to prop up a newborn baby. Combine the photos in Photoshop to remove the adult's hand. I wish I had known this before I subjected Ben to Eppic Moments dangerous and terrible photography practices here in Milton. Anyone in the Milton/Pace/pensacola area - do NOT use Eppic Moments!!!!!
How to prop up a newborn baby. Combine the photos in Photoshop to remove the adult's hand.  I wish I had known this before I subjected Ben to Eppic Moments dangerous and terrible photography practices here in Milton.  Anyone in the Milton/Pace/pensacola area - do NOT use Eppic Moments!!!!!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment